BlackBerry Link comes in handy to those who own a BlackBerry smartphone running BlackBerry 10 and who want to backup their device files on their computers.
The application is intuitive so that you can easily transfer, sync or copy documents, videos, songs or pictures to your phone. You can also use the software to import data from your old BlackBerry device to your new one.
· Intel compatible 1GHz or higher processor
· 512 MB of RAM
· USB 1.1 or higher USB port
· Screen resolution of 1024x768 or greater
· 100 MB of free hard disk space for typical installation
· [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
· iTunes 10.1 or later or Windows Media Player 11 or later for music synchronization
· A BlackBerry smartphone running BlackBerry 10 OS and a media card or built-in media storage
Permissions in this forum:Ne moľeą odgovarati na postove.