DV Scheduler is an application for TV viewing, recording, and streaming. It currently supports ATSC, DVB-C, DVB-S, DVB-T, and QAM digital cable (and partial support for analogue TV, FM radio, USB cameras, and other DirectShow enabled devices). Once installed it allows control and use of the capture devices through a standard web browser, either locally or through a network or internet.
- Unrestricted multiple recording of channels in the same frequency multiplex with one capture card. Multiple recording of different channels in the same frequency multiplex will use only one card, optimizing card usage.
- Streaming over a network.
- Vertical and horizontal EPG themes with color categories. If used in conjunction with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] multiple EPG sources can be combined and conflicting EPG times can be shown in red.
- One-click recording and Auto-Add feature to automatically schedule recordings based on keywords.
- Customizable output format to allow watching, network streaming, on-the-fly transcoding, and more, of the digital broadcast.
- Capture engine(s) used are configurable, allowing use of different capture engines.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Permissions in this forum:Ne moľeą odgovarati na postove.